News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

What could be the issue of my computer's breakdown?

Started by myhra01, February 11, 2022, 11:47:38

Previous topic - Next topic

myhra01

Hello,
I am working as a Digital Creater  in Bright Steel Centre. I charged my computer overnight yesterday; could this be the cause of my computer's breakdown?

vigo32

1) Hardware failure: This is quite possible with older computers. An outdated computer cannot meet the RAM, video card, and other resource requirements of new software.

2) Application failure: New software programs run slowly, don't work at all, or may cause the to lock up or reboot.

3) Virus: Viruses can corrupt or delete files, install other programs, or change important settings. Viruses are usually spread through downloads or attachments in emails.

4) Environmental: Dust and dirt can get into fans or vents, causing overheating and damaging the Laptop. for more detail, please click here. vigotest.de

5) Power supply: Power surges and spikes, lightning strikes, and brownouts can damage a computer. If a surge protector is not sufficient for your needs, consider unplugging the computer at night.

6) Power supply: When replacing a computer, an adapter/converter or monitor might not meet the power requirements of your new computer.

7) Electrical system: If your computer is plugged into a wall outlet with a surge protector and the computer still doesn't work, check the surge protector.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview