News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 11T Pro review verdict: Everything you need, but still not enough?

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2021, 00:36:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi 11T Pro high-end smartphone impresses with its blazing fast 120-watt charging speed. Nevertheless, the Xiaomi phone isn't perfect in terms of price-performance. Especially when you compare it with the Xiaomi Mi 11, the price of the 11T Pro is put a bit into perspective...

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-11T-Pro-review-verdict-Everything-you-need-but-still-not-enough.587903.0.html

Syer

Once you get a taste of that 120w charge it's impossible to go back. This is a lot of phone for my money.

NK01UK

I purchased a 11T Pro from Xiaomi & within a few days the rear panel cracked after a slight & I mean slight touch against a table. This happened whilst the phone was in the provided clear case. I didn't even notice the crack until much later. I contacted Xiaomi who basically told me tough luck & furthermore they said that my warranty had now been forfeit.  :-*

I mean what does my warranty have to do with a cracked rear panel? I complained & complained but Xiaomi didn't even consider my argument that the rear panel was not fit for purpose.

What makes matters worse is that at the time of purchase they had a special offer on, which was 1 free screen repair or screen replacement. So I asked if my 11T Pro could be repaired under the special offer scheme. No was the answer I got back.
I had HTC phones for the past 10 years or so & after having their flagship HTC U11  I decided to go with Xiaomi because I didn't want the other 2 major big player's phones. i.e. IPhone or Samsung.

I made a huge mistake with Xiaomi.
I did get my money back but from my banks phone insurance scheme. I have a Halifax Ultimate reward account which allows me to insure 2 handsets for loss or damage. I sent the damaged phone to them & after a few days they said they couldn't repair the rear panel. They subsequently paid me the full cost of the phone albeit with a £100 reduction for the excess fee.

So the moral of the story is stay away from Xiaomi 120 watt charger or not their customer service is the worst I have ever seen.

heffeque

Quote from: NK01UK on December 20, 2021, 08:11:27
I purchased a 11T Pro from Xiaomi & within a few days the rear panel cracked after a slight & I mean slight touch against a table. This happened whilst the phone was in the provided clear case. I didn't even notice the crack until much later. I contacted Xiaomi who basically told me tough luck & furthermore they said that my warranty had now been forfeit.  :-*

I mean what does my warranty have to do with a cracked rear panel? I complained & complained but Xiaomi didn't even consider my argument that the rear panel was not fit for purpose.

What makes matters worse is that at the time of purchase they had a special offer on, which was 1 free screen repair or screen replacement. So I asked if my 11T Pro could be repaired under the special offer scheme. No was the answer I got back.
I had HTC phones for the past 10 years or so & after having their flagship HTC U11  I decided to go with Xiaomi because I didn't want the other 2 major big player's phones. i.e. IPhone or Samsung.

I made a huge mistake with Xiaomi.
I did get my money back but from my banks phone insurance scheme. I have a Halifax Ultimate reward account which allows me to insure 2 handsets for loss or damage. I sent the damaged phone to them & after a few days they said they couldn't repair the rear panel. They subsequently paid me the full cost of the phone albeit with a £100 reduction for the excess fee.

So the moral of the story is stay away from Xiaomi 120 watt charger or not their customer service is the worst I have ever seen.
So, to sum up: you broke your own phone and expected the manufacturer to pay it and replace it.
Seriously, you need to be a special kind of person to act on that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview