News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hackers are using Discord to send malware and remote-access trojans, putting millions of users at risk

Started by Redaktion, October 30, 2021, 17:46:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A report by RiskIQ indicates that hackers are abusing the Discord CDN to in a range of ways to send users over 27 different types of malware, including remote access trojans that allow them to gain control of victims' devices.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hackers-are-using-Discord-to-send-malware-and-remote-access-trojans-putting-millions-of-users-at-risk.575056.0.html

Natalia Wright

I recently found myself hiring a Crypto-Recovery programmer. I am more than impressed. I learned more about the tech and cyber world, and that anything is possible with the right programmer. If you have been a victim of Bitcoin or another Cryptocurrency scam, I feel like it's my duty to link you all with a legit programmer. I started having a lot of issues with an investment company that goes by the name DRIP FX when I tried withdrawing the 307,955 USD I had invested with them. The so-called Bit miners couldn't provide any help for me to access my funds. I did all investment deposits via various Crypto-Coins which is untraceable but I didn't give up on retrieving my funds back. Luckily for me with the help of Cyber Genie Comp, I was able to recover my funds. I salute their cyber skills. Ever find yourself requiring the help of a programmer, please contact:
Cybergenie (@) cyberservices. com

Neenyah

Why do these dogsh*t bots like Natalia right above ALWAYS put everything together? Is using paragraphs so difficult to program to make them copy/paste that crap instead, lol?

A

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview