News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MatePad 11 Review - Great tablet with few weaknesses

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2021, 01:23:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Huawei MatePad 11 is a very capable mid-range tablet that supports pen input. Furthermore, the slate can be paired with a keyboard. The MatePad 11 comes with Harmony OS and without Google Services. In day-to-day use, this proved to be less limiting than we expected.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MatePad-11-Review-Great-tablet-with-few-weaknesses.562512.0.html

Hunter2020

HarmonyOS is a welcomed changed.  I can't even do anything worthwhile on Android (online banking, etc.) without worrying about Google spying on me.  Plus Android just gets worse and worse.  Last year I got a new Android tablet after been on Android 4/5 for so long long.  My the new Android sucked.  Took me a whole year to figure out how to force close an app.  The old Android had the X button for closing apps.  The new one, nothing, have to flick it hard to the top to close it and that took me 1 year to figure out.

lksilesian

Thank you so much fot the review I was waiting for it since i got matepad 11 mainly to confirm the quality of the screen and the lack of PWM.

HarmonyOS got an update, since then L1 is supported = HD content on Netflix, Hbo etc, so I am not sure why you didn't get full HD?

AppGalery + apk pure does the job, I personaly use google apps that I have to use right from the browser.

Browser = stripped down version of Chrome without chrome ad tracking, syncrhonization and other bells and whistles = smaler and leaner, very fast.

Luis Magar

I bought this tablet because I wanted a WiFi 6 cappable tablet to improve my RDP sessions. I'm very disappointed. Wifi speed maxes out at a mediocre 10MB/s speed where mi other AX devices reach 40MB/s. I'm seriously thinking in returning it.

juri

@Luis why don't you use an Ethernet Adapter? other sites have given the Display-contrast a better rating, so i am wondering who is right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview