News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G Review: XXL-Android tablet with S Pen, but weaknesses in everyday use

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2021, 16:33:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Samsung combines the features of the premium tablets Galaxy Tab S7 and Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. However, the Korean manufacturer noticeably cuts down on the cheapest Galaxy tablet, so the spirit of the new "Fan Edition" series is somewhat missed.    

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-S7-FE-5G-Review-XXL-Android-tablet-with-S-Pen-but-weaknesses-in-everyday-use.553054.0.html

GrryAG

To achieve 17h of battery life in wifi mode, what browser did you use in this test? I can't even reach those number.

Kira33409

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 but wanted a bigger tablet to read newspapers, magazines and large books. Upon reading this review, I decided the negative have little effect for my purpose so I immediately ordered the 6GB ram one.
Have been using it for a few days, gotta say I'm very satisfied! For the price, colour of the screen is fine, speaker is better than expected (I play music on the background when reading). However it's a bit heavy to hold for a long time.
Would recommend for those who have similar purposes with me,

Dr Zeb

Humble request...does this fe connect with external projector through a USB c to HDMI cable?.... Humble request for any help...i struggle with S6 lite

vkw

@Dr Zeb
The USB-C port provides image output; with an adapter it can be used to drive an external monitor. (See YouTube for examples.)  So, I would expect it to be able to drive a projector.

pat vankeer

looking into new tablet and seemed good but then you say it uses PWM under 18% brightness. That is a no for me as i use that level all the time on my current tablet.
But then... i read the review on laptopmedia.com and they say NO PWM is used at all!?

patvankeer

heelllllooooo notebook ? not bothered you may providing false info or plesse explain wht the difference?

Returner

I bought a S7 FE (not 5G) on sale, then returned it because everything had noticeable chromatic aberration which made the text appear blurry. There was also visible vignetting. I really wish your reviews would feature a sample showing text clarity. A closeup of the subpixel matrix is not enough.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview