News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 G3 AMD Laptop Review - Affordable Business Notebook with Ryzen Power

Started by Redaktion, July 15, 2021, 13:47:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's inexpensive ThinkPad E-series offers solid business features and good input devices. The third generation is now equipped with powerful Ryzen 5000 processors from AMD and finally brighter displays. Is the new E14 G3 the ThinkPad with the best price-performance ratio?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-E14-G3-AMD-Laptop-Review-Affordable-Business-Notebook-with-Ryzen-Power.551070.0.html

Fava

Large battery, good screen, great processor, high travel keyboard, RAM, WLAN and SSD extensibility, thin bezels.
The E series is on course to become the new T series

Shano

As a previous owner of E530 and now E480 the durability of the chassis definitely went down over time. 3 years of use of the E530 - no signs of wear. 2 and a half years of use of the E480 - two cracks and a bit of plastic chipped on the side. None of them were abused or dropped.

John99

Thanks for the review. As per the specifications, max ram supported is 24gb and in the review its mentioned as 40gb. Has it been tested with this configuration. Please advise.

Sebastian Krupa

I wonder if new 57Wh battery has exactly the same size as 45Wh ones in gen2. If so, it might be an option for those who already own gen2 and want longer battery life...

fava

You've got the dimensions wrong in the size comparison picture. This machine case is the same as Gen 2's, you put in gen 1's dimensions. Please correct!

Romans Vasilevic

Walter van Praag

The only draw back I can see is no touch screen if I'm correct.  That and size/weight. I wished they'd make a 13" model with touch screen for me :)

RareBird

The stock wi-fi module died after about couple of years. Was catching some glitches from time to time then just disappeared from the device list. Replaced with Intel AX210.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview