News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 6 13 Convertible Review: Laptops Have Clothes and Fabric Now

Started by Redaktion, July 14, 2021, 01:52:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo is taking the concept of "stylish" to another level by incorporating fabric onto the chassis for a unique look and feel. It actually works, but its visual appeal will likely divide users especially since the fabric can make the laptop look like an old piece of clothing.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-6-13-Convertible-Review-Laptops-Have-Clothes-and-Fabric-Now.550259.0.html

ZODD

Cloth on a laptop is such a stupid idea, it will get dirtier and grubbier quicker and if stained will look like someone took a dump on it.

Muhammad Anhar

Quote from: ZODD on July 15, 2021, 11:45:55
Cloth on a laptop is such a stupid idea, it will get dirtier and grubbier quicker and if stained will look like someone took a dump on it.

What about Alcantara and Leather?

xpclient

It's ok for the first 5 days after which it becomes a dust magnet for the next 5 years. Gimmick.

Wilbur

I was a fanatic for Thinkpads back in the day.

Then I learned that Lenovo products were banned by the Pentagon because Lenovo, which is partly owned by the People's Liberation Army (an oxymoron if there ever was one), was caught putting key-logger chips into laptops sold to the US military so that China could steal passwords and break into our systems.

I will never buy another Lenovo product.

Matt S.

Could you please upload your calibrated icc file for this laptop, as you do for other reviews?  Thanks.

j0000p

I have 3 weeks owning this laptop 5700 16gb ram model. Battery and performance for how I'm using it is its pros.  Its our family computer and also a student PC.  The fabric is nice, keep it clean, simple as that.  It doesn't become a dusk magnet if you care for it a bit more.  That goes for anything else we own. I chose to go this route because I simply dislike seeing the smudges and fingerprints on a brand new laptop. I don't carry a rag to wipe it down after each use.  At least for the fabric, that fixes my problem. I don't have food or drinks near my laptop when in use.  After I'm done, ill throw it in a sleeve.  There is a nice cover for these 13 inch models ill probably buy when i take this outside of home.  overall im sold on this. 5/5

Simeon Johnson

Does anyone know the exact model of this motherboard? USB C charging port is damaged so I cant turn it on. Im trying to replace it but need the exact physical model of the USB C charging port which I figure I can get from knowing the exact motherboard model. Model is listed nowhere on the physical board so i'm sol.

(//)

Hanifi

I have a Yoga 6 13ALC6. Screen hinges blew paint in a month. I don't understand how it got deformed within a few days, as I rarely put the laptop in the bag.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview