News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Android 12 update list includes over 70 Mi, Redmi, POCO, and Black Shark smartphones but there's bad news for Mi 9T and Redmi K20 Pro owners

Started by Redaktion, July 05, 2021, 11:47:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An unofficial Android 12 list featuring phones from Xiaomi, Redmi, POCO, and Black Shark has included over 70 devices that are expected to either receive the update or are even already in internal testing. There are some surprising omissions, with the Xiaomi Mi 9T, Redmi K20 Pro, and Redmi Note 8 series not getting a look in.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Android-12-update-list-includes-over-70-Mi-Redmi-POCO-and-Black-Shark-smartphones-but-there-s-bad-news-for-Mi-9T-and-Redmi-K20-Pro-owners.548887.0.html

MattMatt

Stefan941

If a 2019 flagship still under warranty, like Mi9T Pro, doesn't even get the Android 12, then this is the end of line for me with Xiaomi. Anyway I feel they moved far away from the winning strategy that made them so popular in 2019. Why buy now a Mi11 when I get an S21 for same price soon? No more flagship killers, Mi 9 was the last of the sort. I think maybe Oppo.

heffeque

As a Mi 9T owner (2 years this month), I'm not surprised nor mad.
It's fairly normal to get 2 major Android updates (9 to 10 and then 11) and 3 or 4 major MIUI updates.

I'd actually be surprised if we got more than 2, so no surprise there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview