News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nubia confirms international pricing and availability for the new RedMagic 6R

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2021, 15:52:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The RedMagic 6R offers the top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor in a more mid range-looking chassis than is usual from this gaming-focused smartphone brand. The 6.67-inch display device will be released via its global website on June 24, 2021, starting at just under US$500.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nubia-confirms-international-pricing-and-availability-for-the-new-RedMagic-6R.543885.0.html

S.Yu

I'm rather concerned about the "light as a feather" claim, and the antenna placement really doesn't inspire confidence. And it looks "gaming" enough for me.

Jim Mag

I'll probably try one of these. I quite like that its thin and light. I have an S21 Ultra(Exynos) and its quite heavy and chunky. I'm interested in trying a Snapdragon 888 device as the Exynos chip isnt that great still in certain games. It looks as if the base price (£429/€499) is for the 8GB/128GB version as the specs on the Red Magic website only mention 2 models: 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB. Red Magic are currently running a programme to earn XP to swap for vouchers, with a Mystery 6R coupon to be revealed on the 19th June, so it looks like will be able to get it even cheaper. Under £400 would be nice!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview