News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte announces the A7 X1 17-inch gaming laptop with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX APU and Nvidia RTX 3070 GPU

Started by Redaktion, May 26, 2021, 20:20:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new A7 X1 is the first AMD-based mid-range gaming laptop from Gigabyte's new Gaming series. It features the Ryzen 9 5900HX processor with integrated Vega 7 graphics plus an Nvidia RTX 3070 Max-Q 140 W discrete solution. The display is limited to FHD resolution, but gets 144 Hz refresh rate, and there is support for up to 64 GB of DDR4-3200 RAM and 6 TB of storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-announces-the-A7-X1-17-inch-gaming-laptop-with-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900HX-APU-and-Nvidia-RTX-3070-GPU.541015.0.html

John Crafton

There is no such thing as a "Max Q" version of a 3070.  nVidia dropped all that with the mobile 30-series.  No Max-Q, no Max-P.  Just the 3070 itself, with many variations of TGP and a few variations of other aspect.  If a brand or vendor is labelling "Max Q" for a mobile 30-series, they're misinformed.

mk77

Long time allready this laptop is available, but no any tests or benchmarks  about it. Everything about it is clouded in mystery
From rumors and some posts I believe it is AMAZING top performance laptop. I hope I'm going to see review on this machine very soon ..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview