Register
Notebookcheck

Autor Thema: Lenovo Yoga Creator 7 15IMH05 review: Dolby Vision, very good battery life, and a three-year warranty  (Gelesen 235 mal)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
The slim and compact Lenovo Yoga Creator 7 offers a lot of computing performance and a well-rounded equipment level. This is accompanied by a very good battery life and a three-year warranty.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Creator-7-15IMH05-review-Dolby-Vision-very-good-battery-life-and-a-three-year-warranty.530870.0.html

Myeuin

• Gast
Another day, another Creator laptop. This category of laptops is Creating a difficult to repair and upgrade mess.

ChinaLiedUyghursDied

• Gast
I'd prefer a ThinkPad X1 Extreme with
- 16" 16:10 2.5k screen, XPS 15-like bezels
- AMD Ryzen 5920HS
- RTX 3060 Max-Q, 6GB
- 2 RAM slots
- 99.9Wh battery
- 1080p webcam
- 3x USB C 100W+ charging

P.S.: Racist ComputerBase mods continue to remove all contents critical towards the CCP Chinese Communist Party that are currently committing cultural genocide of a muslim minority.

Su Zet

• Gast
Thanks for the review but two things got my attention:
- the laptop that is Yoga branded but has no 360 deg hinge ?!
- this device is already more than a year old - why the review is so late?

Anyway the laptop is very balanced workstation which is not too expensive for its parameters.

dtgomby

• Gast
In Europe it is marketed as part of the Yoga Creator line in Dark Moss color (there is also a Yoga Creator 5 which is basicly an Ideapad Gaming 3 with a better display panel). In the US it is part of the Ideapad Slim lineup with their normal grey color. They are exactly the same, with same display panel, only a different color.

Thanks for the review but two things got my attention:
- the laptop that is Yoga branded but has no 360 deg hinge ?!
- this device is already more than a year old - why the review is so late?

Anyway the laptop is very balanced workstation which is not too expensive for its parameters.

C 2018 » Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska