News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trouble in paradise: MIUI 12.1.2 (Android 11) for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is plagued by multiple bugs

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 17:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Irfan

Me with laggy Redmi 7 that has MIUI 11.0.2. I cant play game without freezing like Pubg(play with a friend) and others it just freeze for no reason at some point. Other game called Survival on Raft it just freeze at menu basically unplayable. I have Redmi 7a which turned out had better performance because there's no freezing at all playing those games but still low fps for this cpu to handle. Its 2gb 16gb variant global set while 7a 2gb 32gb. Im just disappointed with the performance itself maybe choose other brand next time but Xiaomi mostly had the best overall value to performance phone compare to the other brand here next to Realme. Who had this problem like this? Bad performance suddenly and freeze for no reason...

Alexander MelZ

All the issues you mentioned and Google Voice recognition doesn't work anymore, car won't recognise certain commands like "navigate to". Not getting another Xiaomi again!

Cătălin Sorin Blaga

That is very true....I also have problems when I switch on mobile data....the button in green- looks to be connected, but the 4G icon doesn't appear on the screen and of course , mobile data are not connected. But I sure this will be fixed .

Codrut Nistor

Ivan Rodríguez

I have the Mi 10t and certainly the 12.1.2 version is affecting me mainly with screen instability.

splus

Quote from: Follower on March 25, 2021, 01:58:50
Is there a way to go back to MIUI 11?
You mean MIUI 12.0 with Android 10? Yeah, I want to know this as well!
Everything worked much better with Android 10! And I could use Nova launcher with the gestures. On MIUI 12.1 with Android 11 other launchers work only with navigation buttons. Only the stock launcher works with gestures.

This is the worst phone I've ever owned! MIUI is such a terrible software, even if it didn't have any bugs.

Fanzz

They should stop making new phones for a while, and in addiotion they should put all resources in software correction. What a buggy phones. Never again.

Wolfman1970

Mi Note 10 Pro here. MIUI 12.1.3 global.
Dual apps are broken on this version too. Comes up with the "Personal/Work" apps select box but says "No apps installed for that action"
Three fingers swipe down for screenshot is broken - using Nova Launcher.

Edfy

I must be lucky or don't use it much.

Only a couple of issues couple of apps crash and can't get the screen shot great phone love it but were the android 11 update and none on the mui ?

You all stay safe

ogy

Try uninstall updates of the app Android system webview and after that update it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview