News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060: An official distributor is already selling the GA106 graphics card for over 2x its MSRP

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2021, 16:36:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 is already available to purchase through official channels and at more than double its MSRP. NVIDIA's first GA106 card will be available globally, albeit probably in extremely limited quantities, from the end of February.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-3060-An-official-distributor-is-already-selling-the-GA106-graphics-card-for-over-2x-its-MSRP.519570.0.html

Yousaf

Pakistani sellers are very greedy. They sell everything at 2x the price from MSRP. Corruption and getting rich overnight is the problem of people of Pakistan. Nvidia should take actions against such dealers and ban them further sales.

Jamie

I'm still waiting on my 3080 ordered 3 days after launch and it looks it won't be with me for at least another two months.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview