News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Flex 5 14 is down to $649 USD to be one of the cheapest convertibles with an 11th gen Intel Core i5 CPU, 16 GB of RAM, and 512 GB NVMe SSD

Started by Redaktion, January 23, 2021, 02:39:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The versatile 2-in-1 laptop strikes a great balance between performance and price when compared to other models in its category. Students and home users with tight budgets may want to consider this Lenovo Flex.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Flex-5-14-is-down-to-649-USD-to-be-one-of-the-cheapest-convertibles-with-an-11th-gen-Intel-Core-i5-CPU-16-GB-of-RAM-and-512-GB-NVMe-SSD.516420.0.html

CJ Smith

Not sure if all Ideapads come with the lenovo pens but a customer review noted that this one does come with one. Perhaps another $40 value add by Costco also noting the typical second year warranty value add. Lenovo specs confirm it although being a newbie I cannot post the link.  Thanks for all your insider reviews and deal leads. This one may be the clincher to get me into the current round of chip sets. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview