News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD and NVIDIA confirm that GPU stock levels will remain non-existent for the foreseeable future

Started by Redaktion, January 13, 2021, 23:29:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to AMD and NVIDIA, there will not be an uptick in GPU availability for a few months yet. Stock levels of the GeForce RTX 30 series will remain 'lean' until at least May, according to NVIDIA, while AMD believes that things will improve once the impact of COVID lessens.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-and-NVIDIA-confirm-that-GPU-stock-levels-will-remain-non-existent-for-the-foreseeable-future.514957.0.html

Brad

Crazy!.. I got a 3080 easily within a month of release here in Australia and heaps of places have 70's and 60ti's in stock now.

D. S

I tell you what sucks even more; Getting your rather lovely 3090 VISION, which then spectacularly dies.....and then told, that it's replacement is not due till end of February....FML lol.

Mustrum

@Brad
For the first time I see a valid reason to move to Australia :P. The stock level is nonexistent in my country and Europe in general.

I ordered RTX 3080 in a major retailer an hour after release (hence in September) and I still had not got the card now in March. This is quite ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview