News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Raspberry Pi: Transform the popular single-board computer into an Amazon Alexa home hub

Started by Redaktion, October 21, 2020, 23:29:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A simple project has shown that the Raspberry Pi can, in conjunction with a Bluetooth speaker, become an Alexa-enabled device. There is no restriction on what type of Bluetooth speaker can be used, allowing a great deal of customisation with the project.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Raspberry-Pi-Transform-the-popular-single-board-computer-into-an-Amazon-Alexa-home-hub.498873.0.html

heffeque

And here I thought that whoever is intelligent enough to transform Raspberry Pies into interesting stuff would have a mindset where inviting Amazon's 24/7 microphones into your home isn't a good idea. (Amazon, Google, Apple, Facebook, Huawei...)

S.Yu

I've decided after the "human learning" revelation about these "smart" speakers that I won't be considering one. At best I'll be getting something that functions stand-alone without any internet access.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview