News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Precision 3551 Laptop Review: Intel Core i9-10885H Debut

Started by Redaktion, October 09, 2020, 21:47:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Precision 3551 is one of the least expensive mobile workstations you can find with a vPro-enabled 10th gen Intel Core i9 CPU. Ports and features are commendable so long as you're okay with the dull visual design.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Precision-3551-Laptop-Review-Intel-Core-i9-10885H-Debut.497355.0.html

Mahdi 2002 pss

Hi, good review but what happened to you Allen?! Did you see that screen shot of cinbench R15? Its multi-core score is just about 1500 and you mentioned about 1200 in that multi-core loop diagram! Unbelievable :/
I think all of that conclusions in regards to the performance isn't true because of this blunder.

SiVi2

I have a new Precision 3551 with i7 10875h. It's an absolute nightmare.

In general tasking, such as office work or web browsing, the fan runs from middle to fast RPM. Meanwhile the fan exhaust on the left burns my hands and the keyboard is too hot.

I didin't run any benchmark.

Avoid it 

Peter Bond

So I guess no change in cooling department between this and last year 3541 which I have, i7, 16GB, P620. Anybody who care to work without annoying noise look elsewhere. Only time it's bearable is on battery. When manually set to quite in power management it's starts lagging and freezing.

Daniel V

Compared to the previous generation that was Xeon powered this one is way worse. It gets hot really quick and continuously makes chirping noises on speakers - I suspect that it is some kind of interference. The noise is very annoying without headphones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview