News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei updates the Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, P20 and P20 Pro with system improvements

Started by Redaktion, September 25, 2020, 19:06:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has issued a new round of updates for the Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, P20 and P20 Pro. The new build, called EMUI 10.0.0.180, seeks to deliver system improvements for the four devices as they near the end of software support.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-updates-the-Mate-10-Mate-10-Pro-P20-and-P20-Pro-with-system-improvements.495729.0.html

Ronski

You're rather behind the times, my Mate 20 Pro has just updated to 10.1.0.288 in the UK with August security updates.

Béla

Quote from: Ronski on September 26, 2020, 10:19:02
You're rather behind the times, my Mate 20 Pro has just updated to 10.1.0.288 in the UK with August security updates.
The article doesn't mention mate 20.
It's about the previous generation, p20 and mate 10.

Btw, Huawei screwed up this upgrade, since it has released emui 10, my p20 eats battery much faster and is quite unusable, apps freezing for long seconds and overall a much slower experience.
I gues this update won't fix those, as previous upgraded failed to do so as well.

JDW

The Mate 20 pro is at the top end of the 20 series. It is always first with updates and yes, it was updated over a month ago but the article does cot cover the Mate 20 pro, but the older and less powerful p20 series. Due to a faster CPU and more up to date tech indide, they will outlast all of the 20 series by a year or 2. If America did not stop Huawei making Kirin chips with their anti competition war, Huawei would have offered longer support with their harmony os! My Mate 20 pro saw a few glitches with the 10.0 update, the 10.1 update seemed to fix them though. Remember that Huawei is not responsible for most of the problems as it is android having issues, Huawei just speed it up with a more effective skin and try to get pre installed apps using their Kirin so APU (AI) chiplet. I am overall happy and will likely get the Mate 40 pro or 50 series, if it is released with a Kirin and harmony OS.....

RichErich1

I waited so long for EMUI 10 on my Mate 10 Pro, and my phone is not as stable as before, it freezes sometimes and battery isn't as good. Will this update fix these issues? I don't really care now. By the time it comes round I would have upgraded to a different phone.

Pete Martin

Haha, I'm still on 9.1.0.365 on my P20 Pro on Bell in Canada.  I'll have upgraded my phone even before I get emui 10.

Gavin

my P20 Pro has just updated to 10.1.0.288  and had no problems with it but like it I am from the UK 🇬🇧

Mohsin khalil

Hi
I am from Pakistan and i have mate 10 lite can any tell me when i received updates for mate 10 lite

aliahmed

Huawei mat 10pro 6/128

huawei EMUI  version 10,, Android verson 10..
the problem is
I want some software updates on my phone, when I give updates, Google chrome or android system web page updates are not below ,,, and huawei Assistant today updates and took off work.
there 3 problem
((1)) Assistant today upgrade
((2)) Android system web page upgrade
((3)) Google Chrome upgrade
?
please answer me sir :'( :'( :'(

Sohana

I'm from Bangladesh. I'm using huawei mate 10 pro 6/128. Auto update is enabled in my phone. Last time after getting updated it, I've lost fingerprint security system.I think its security system I mean its biometrics & password system is being worst day by day. Now I'm very annoyed with it. Please tell me how can I get fingerprint security system back in my phone. And also face unlock is not good at all in it. Now what to do?? Please help me. Because I'm badly in need of those things in my phone. I'm suffering from many insecurities without those features. Now please do something......😭😭

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview