News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Smartphone Review – Price-performance Hit

Started by Redaktion, August 09, 2020, 18:54:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Since the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite is almost as powerful and equipped with nearly the same features as its high-end sibling Mi Note 10, the "Lite" moniker is more confusing than it is informative. Xiaomi has only touched the camera module, which still offers a respectable resolution at 64 MP instead of 108 MP. However, the Mi Note 10 Lite is also significantly cheaper - in this regard, the "Lite" addendum fits.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Note-10-Lite-Smartphone-Review-Price-performance-Hit.484850.0.html

Tonnitommit

Looks like lite does have extremely accurate color production on "Standard", and doesn't seem to be exactly same panel as Mi Note 10 has, as color production is worse (or lite has better optimized colors)

108MP were overkill for Mi Note 10 (and for a price too)

nikottelu

Also there is important setting for those who eyes doesn't stand PWM, "Antiflicker", along with TUV low blue light, AMOLED screen can be better for your eyes.

Nikola

Are you sure that the PWM dimming frequency is really this low? I've never seen ~170Hz for a long time, apart from the Galaxy A50 which had 150Hz. At which brightness level was this tested?

Madhawa Weerasinghe

Hello, there is a feature called antiflicker under the display menu. Would this eliminate the screen flickering?

A. BARAKATH ALI

Thank you for good review, my question xiaomi mi note 10 lite refresh rate? Please reply me i'am waiting thank you

Indycat

Would you rather buy this or the Note 9 Pro if the price was the same? I am looking for a new phone and can't decide. I could also go with the plain Note 9 but I think battery lasts longer in this and 9 Pro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview