News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i5-10600K and Core i5-10600KF peak at 4.98 GHz on Geekbench and post scores that defy the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and Ryzen 5 3600X but at a cost

Started by Redaktion, April 19, 2020, 09:49:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Both the Intel Core i5-10600K and Core i5-10600KF processors have been spotted on Geekbench managing to reach peak frequencies of 4.98 GHz. The attractive single-core and multi-core scores posted by the Comet Lake processors can rival the median Geekbench results managed by the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 and Ryzen 5 3600X.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i5-10600K-and-Core-i5-10600KF-peak-at-4-98-GHz-on-Geekbench-and-post-scores-that-defy-the-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600-and-Ryzen-5-3600X-but-at-a-cost.462009.0.html

lalka

heffeque

I don't understand the comparison. Why not compare Intel i5 with AMD's equivalent in price and power usage? What does it matter if it's more or less cores/threads or if it's i5 vs Ryzen 5? What matters is what kind of single and multithread performance you can get out of a certain price and power usage.

toven

Another paid article, how can they said Intel is superior at the same benchmark result while AMD is cooler, useless power, cheaper and no need to change board.

liljom

English is not my mother tongue, and I looked up defy in the dictionary. I was like, how serious of a word it can be to describe 0,1% difference (28523 vs ca. 28500).
Feels like a paid article.
And why median for AMD?

_MT_

Quote from: liljom on April 19, 2020, 16:55:35
English is not my mother tongue, and I looked up defy in the dictionary. I was like, how serious of a word it can be to describe 0,1% difference (28523 vs ca. 28500).
And why median for AMD?
I think it's a weird use of the word. A common expression is to defy gravity. You can defy laws. Authority. Children can be defiant. But to defy an opponent? What? It shouldn't be confused with defeat. I can only guess it's supposed to mean that the posted result challenges AMD (less probable since it doesn't really) or that they're resisting, keeping on fighting. However, as I wrote, it's weird.

Boshum

Userbenchmark is such garbage. Their overall speed rankings have an i5-7600K beating an i7-6700K, and that is not even close to the worst examples. They should be called 'Oldgamesbenchmark'.

Astar

Quote from: lalka on April 19, 2020, 10:42:56
The total superiority, completely annihilated in userbenchmark. Not a big surprise.

The total stupidity, completely idiotic comment. Not at all surprised.

S.Yu

Quote from: _MT_ on April 19, 2020, 18:46:21
Quote from: liljom on April 19, 2020, 16:55:35
And why median for AMD?
I think it's a weird use of the word. A common expression is to defy gravity. You can defy laws. Authority. Children can be defiant. But to defy an opponent? What? It shouldn't be confused with defeat. I can only guess it's supposed to mean that the posted result challenges AMD (less probable since it doesn't really) or that they're resisting, keeping on fighting. However, as I wrote, it's weird.
I read it like that, in the sense that AMD dominates the market, thus "defyable". :)

AtotehZ

I don't believe anything till I see a complete benchmark from a reliable source. These tidbits of information only serve Intel. It almost feels like they're delaying the release.

Intel needs to deliver or begone.

maj

So intel compared 65 or 95 watt tdp processors with 125 watt tdp processors and this site so eager to deliver the good news..

ALOK KUMAR PANDEY

Why you all compare with AMD lower version product if you are compare with customers Banefit then AMD is always better than Intel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview