Notebookcheck
, , , , , ,
zu verknüpfen.
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Autor Thema: AnandTech editor reports that Intel may be incentivizing mini PC makers to delay or not build AMD-based models  (Gelesen 1681 mal)

stephen rhodes

• Gast
Michael Dell, for example, paid a personal fine for just this sort of business with Intel:

In July 2010 Dell Inc. agreed to pay a $100 million penalty to settle SEC charges[29] of disclosure and accounting fraud in relation to undisclosed payments from Intel Corporation. Michael Dell and former CEO Kevin Rollins agreed to pay $4 million each and former CFO James Schneider agreed to pay $3 million to settle the charges.[29]--wikipedia

Michael Holmes

• Gast
I'm currently looking to buy two new, gaming capable laptops for my wife and myself. I was looking at some Intel based models as well as AMD, but was a little frustrated with the available AMD choices. Today I've been watching YouTube video reviews and read this article, and you know what, screw Intel. I refuse to buy a laptop with an Intel CPU inside now. I'll make my dissatisfaction known with my wallet.

» Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska