News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AnandTech editor reports that Intel may be incentivizing mini PC makers to delay or not build AMD-based models

Started by Redaktion, April 14, 2020, 15:05:30

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen rhodes

Michael Dell, for example, paid a personal fine for just this sort of business with Intel:

In July 2010 Dell Inc. agreed to pay a $100 million penalty to settle SEC charges[29] of disclosure and accounting fraud in relation to undisclosed payments from Intel Corporation. Michael Dell and former CEO Kevin Rollins agreed to pay $4 million each and former CFO James Schneider agreed to pay $3 million to settle the charges.[29]--wikipedia

Michael Holmes

I'm currently looking to buy two new, gaming capable laptops for my wife and myself. I was looking at some Intel based models as well as AMD, but was a little frustrated with the available AMD choices. Today I've been watching YouTube video reviews and read this article, and you know what, screw Intel. I refuse to buy a laptop with an Intel CPU inside now. I'll make my dissatisfaction known with my wallet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview