News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony reveals radically different PS5 controller it is calling the 'DualSense'

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2020, 03:44:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony has unveiled its next-generation PlayStation 5 controller. It has undergone a significant redesign, unlike the Xbox Series X controller, and also picks up a new name – 'DualSense'. However, its console continues to stay under wraps for the time being.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-reveals-radically-different-PS5-controller-it-is-calling-the-DualSense.460168.0.html

JoeBlack

TBH it's so radicall DUDE! It's literally the same :D
Anyways my PC would like a new gamepad, so it's nice Sony and Xbox are releasing newer, hopefully, better versions as soon as possible.
The new Dualshock certainly seems really nice, but I still get the feeling Xbox One will remain as my main gamepad due to better ergonomy and button placement.

blah

Looks like a chinese knock-off.
I'm starting to fear how the console will look. Hope they'll do an all black version.

Ji tters

PS4 DualShock is one of the most ergonomic gamepads I've ever used. It is super comfy even for an all day sessions, so I'm really glad the new one is basically the same - at least I hope the shape will stay comfortable. Love the analog sticks in the middle-bottom area unlike Switch or Xbox crampy solution...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview