News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iPhone SE 2: Multiple retailers gear up for the iPhone 9, Apple's US$349 smartphone, ahead of imminent release

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2020, 17:47:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As the guessing game behind the name and release date of Apple's next budget smartphone continues, more retailers continue to list the device on the websites. The device, which has been rumoured to be called the iPhone SE 2, iPhone 9 or iPhone SE (2020) will supposedly feature a 4.7-inch display, 3 GB of RAM, up to 256 GB of storage and the A13 Bionic SoC from the iPhone 11 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iPhone-SE-2-Multiple-retailers-gear-up-for-the-iPhone-9-Apple-s-US-349-smartphone-ahead-of-imminent-release.460018.0.html

Martinez1

What's your source on that price tag? Everyone's saying that it's going to be $399 and you're reporting $349 out of the blue.

Rick

I really hope they just call it Iphone 9.  Not a true Iphone SE2 as far as i'm concerned. keeping mine till it gives out or decide to jump ship. the original SE is still the best looking one. why do you think ipad pro looks like an oversized 5/SE?
we started out with brick phones, got to some slick small ones and now back to gigantic phones. lame.

Name

Alex Alderson

Quote from: Name on April 07, 2020, 23:46:15
Just choose one name to call it, iPhone SE 2, or iPhone 9. Not both in the same sentence
Quote from: Martinez1 on April 06, 2020, 22:26:32
What's your source on that price tag? Everyone's saying that it's going to be $399 and you're reporting $349 out of the blue.

Not out of the blue, we covered at the end of March.

In answer to your question: iGeeksBlog

https://twitter.com/igeeksblog/status/1244284274921984000

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview