News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 10 for the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro is still in development, but there's no ETA for releasing the update

Started by Redaktion, March 24, 2020, 15:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Waiting for Android 10 on your Redmi Note 7 or Redmi Note 7 Pro? Well unless you are willing to install builds, then Xiaomi will have you waiting for a while yet. That's right, the OS upgrade may be in development, but there is no ETA in sight for releasing it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-10-for-the-Redmi-Note-7-and-Redmi-Note-7-Pro-is-still-in-development-but-there-s-no-ETA-for-releasing-the-update.458906.0.html

Argi Fot

Unfortunately xiaomi's only concern nowadays is to keep pushing new devices to the market, if possible they would do so every month with a new device. Support went down the drain. Updates that have almost nothing new to offer, full of bugs making the devices a lot slower rather than faster. Too bad for xiaomi as it used to be a very nice company.

ANAND SINGH

I moved in to Redmi for their fast update support. It was earlier. Now they have changed their focus to launching new devices. Thought of upgrading to a newer Redmi but I have changed my mind too. I am moving to Samsung now. Good bye Redmi.

Betty Field

Xiaomi - no more! Selling new devices every week and only miserable support for devices that are not even one year old. I will now say goodbye to these formerly good manufacturers. Greed eats brains. Unfortunately, Xiaomi is no longer an exception. Back to Samsung!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview