News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

In hindsight, the Huawei Mate 20 X was an incredibly underrated smartphone

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2020, 09:21:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Look away, lovers of smaller-sized phones, this one isn't for you. Huawei's Mate 20 series is almost 16 months old and here we have a look at the forgotten son of the lineup, the Mate 20 X—perhaps, the most underrated device Huawei has released in recent times.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/In-hindsight-the-Huawei-Mate-20-X-was-an-incredibly-underrated-smartphone.453531.0.html

Murray Winiata

Agree! Had once since release and it remains my favourite large-format phone ever, and I've been all about larger phones ever since the first gen Note.

Alex_mlt

I have it since last August, got it on a flash sale from Amazon kwhen everyone was trying to get rid of Huawei stock) for the amazing price of 490 Euro, including the pen and the expensive folio case. An absolute bargain and a device which has maybe another year of good use until end of software support force me to replace it. Sadly there is nothing similar in the market today apart of the (overpriced) top of the line Samsung phones.

Ricci Rox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview