News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ntablet: A tablet that comes with an interchangeable processor and that should also appeal to Raspberry Pi hobbyists

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2020, 23:45:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ntablet has announced its eponymous open-source tablet, a device that supports Android and Linux. The Ntablet can be connected to external sensors and actuators, while it even has a replaceable processor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Ntablet-A-tablet-that-comes-with-an-interchangeable-processor-and-that-should-also-appeal-to-Raspberry-Pi-hobbyists.452985.0.html

YourDad

Not happening. Interchangeable arm chipsets, it's already been tried before and failed. Not to mention it's not realistic in any way shape or form.

jerome hess

Ok I've been watching tablets for more than a decade and have never seen such a critter so if you can tell is who what when where and how much I would appreciate it.
As for this one, it's just too expensive, unless the Linux image flys than it might be fast enough
I applaud the effort and wish I had the extra $$$ to back them.

Moz

Is that first photo actually photoshopped? Some of the videos appear that there is a functional device but the top photo appears to be a cropped screen image on the device.

Pub

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview