News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EMUI 10 global rollout continues with updates to the Nova 5T, P30 Pro, and Mate 20 Pro

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2020, 21:09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

I recently bought the Nova 5T in NZ as my old Novi 3i did not support the new updates. Vodafone NZ has no idea when the update for Emui 10 is coming and all I can do is wait. The Nova 5T is a awesome phone tho and runs like a dream so waiting for the update isn't so bad.

Sparks

What about us poor p30 pro owners in UK on EE carrier locked phones no sign of EMU 10 updates and no security updates for 4 months terrible service.

Lorre76

Yes I got the Android 10 and EMUI 10 Upgrade & update about 2 months ago, so I was super pleased with that  :) I live in Stockholm Sweden so maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know ? I read 5 moths ago that the CEO of Huawei said that they are expanding the company to Sweden.

Alan Brookes

I have a P10+ and initially was told by Huawei that it would be getting the upgrade to 10. They have now told me this phone will Not be getting this update... very disappointed and maybe time to move to a different phone manufacturer.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Alan Brookes on February 06, 2020, 09:16:52
I have a P10+ and initially was told by Huawei that it would be getting the upgrade to 10. They have now told me this phone will Not be getting this update... very disappointed and maybe time to move to a different phone manufacturer.

The P10+ already got two updates. Oreo and Pie. Bar OnePlus and Google, no other Android OEM provides more.

Ricci Rox

Rann

Fitbit charge 2 doesn't seem to understand the update. Notifications do not arrive on charge 2. Tbh this was a complete waste of time.

Harry1567

:-\i have the Honor 8X also its been set for the mui10 Still 5 months pass and talks... Blah.. Blah.. Definatelly I will pay the Xtra $300 for a USA legal smart phone. I'm done!!!

Mukul Mahajan

When will I get EMUI 10 for my honor view 20 in india. Please provide me with this as soon as possible

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview