News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Phone 2 smartphone review – 120-Hz display and improved air triggers

Started by Redaktion, December 06, 2019, 00:16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus has made some significant improvements to the ROG phone, which first appeared on the scene in 2018: Instead of 90 Hz, we now have 120, instead of 8 GB of RAM, there is now 12, and there is, of course, a brand-new SoC on board. We had a chance to play a few games on it, and when it came time to give it back, we did so rather reluctantly. However, if you plan on using it for anything other than gaming such as making phone calls, surfing the web, emailing etc., then its weight of 240 g might prove to be not very easy to overlook.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Phone-2-smartphone-review-120-Hz-display-and-improved-air-triggers.445968.0.html

xpclient

Again a request: In any phone's review, I would like to know how notifications are handled. I know in this phone, the back logo is a LED and that there is a front LED too, but is it RGB or white? How bright is the front LED? Does it work at all for third party apps?

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: xpclient on December 06, 2019, 09:12:39
Again a request: In any phone's review, I would like to know how notifications are handled. I know in this phone, the back logo is a LED and that there is a front LED too, but is it RGB or white? How bright is the front LED? Does it work at all for third party apps?

Front LED is multicolor and supported apps can be configured to blink the LED in specific colors. You can also configure how the back RGB Asus logo responds to the notifications as well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview