News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google's Pixel 4 trade-in program is laughable

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2019, 19:52:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

If you own a Pixel 3 and were about to use the Pixel 4's trade-in program to get Google's latest device for significantly cheaper, think twice. You see, Google seems to be of the opinion that the 128 GB Pixel 3 XL is worth a measly US$295, and that's a load of nonsense.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-s-Pixel-4-trade-in-program-is-laughable.439759.0.html

Testbishop

Ricci you are very astute and I completely agree with you. Prior to launch I contacted Google about the Pix4 and trade in program and the response I received inspired zero confidence that this would be a favorable situation for Pix3a owners considering the Pix4. Not only is the trade in offer insulting, the $800 starting price for a phone lacking current tech components is a MAJOR disappointment. Thank you for pointing this out in clear terms, you are a true professional.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Testbishop on October 17, 2019, 21:25:14
Ricci you are very astute and I completely agree with you. Prior to launch I contacted Google about the Pix4 and trade in program and the response I received inspired zero confidence that this would be a favorable situation for Pix3a owners considering the Pix4. Not only is the trade in offer insulting, the $800 starting price for a phone lacking current tech components is a MAJOR disappointment. Thank you for pointing this out in clear terms, you are a true professional.

Thanks!

kris10haley

>:D
I tried to go thru the program when I pre-ordered my 4 with a Moto G6 I purchased < a year ago from Fi, and they offered $20. ::)
#backupphone

Ricci Rox

Quote from: kris10haley on October 17, 2019, 23:20:59
>:D
I tried to go thru the program when I pre-ordered my 4 with a Moto G6 I purchased < a year ago from Fi, and they offered $20. ::)
#backupphone

They may as well just scrap the entire damn thing. Not very useful, is it.

Nick dog

I'm not sure what promos you are looking at, but if you are with Verizon they will give you $450 to trade up to the pixel 4. With Verizon's current promo you can get $450 for trading in allot of phones, (not just pixel).
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy 4 for $15 on eBay and Verizon is going to give me $450 for it. I'll sell my pixel 3 xl for $400 online.  (Pixel 4 is only $799)  laughable ????!

Nunya

Well it cost $500 to buy a brand new Pixel 3xl 128 gb. Why should they give you $600?

S.Yu

Quote from: Nick dog on October 18, 2019, 01:00:36
I'm not sure what promos you are looking at, but if you are with Verizon they will give you $450 to trade up to the pixel 4. With Verizon's current promo you can get $450 for trading in allot of phones, (not just pixel).
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy 4 for $15 on eBay and Verizon is going to give me $450 for it. I'll sell my pixel 3 xl for $400 online.  (Pixel 4 is only $799)  laughable ????!
That's the first time I heard trade-in programs are stupid enough to be conned. Usually it relies on the consumer being stupid for it to work...

Matthew Rizzo

You're laughable. I got $450 to trade in my Pixel 2 with VZ.
Do your research dumbass.

Brian

Ok, I am glad I wasn't the only person that felt this way. I was ready to upgrade my 3XL and now I'm going to wait. This whole launch was a mess.  Feels like an HTC launch over the last few years.

Kevin Dunlap

When I was preordering mine the pixel 3 XL didn't even appear in the list as a phone for acceptable trade in...🙄

idiot

Quote from: Matthew Rizzo on October 19, 2019, 03:33:14
You're laughable. I got $450 to trade in my Pixel 2 with VZ.
Do your research dumbass.

THEY SAID GOOGLE'S TRADE IN

LEARN HOW TO READ DUMBASSS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview