News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG is set to beat the competition to the punch with its Android 10 rollout

Started by Redaktion, October 17, 2019, 11:49:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

LG has earned a bad rap for its awful software update policies. The South Korean company may be looking to shake things up, though, as it's announced that the G8 ThinQ and V50 ThinQ will get early builds of Android 10 this month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-is-set-to-beat-the-competition-to-the-punch-with-its-Android-10-rollout.439522.0.html

Tshane3000

Oh really?

My LG V20 on AT&T (H910) is terribly laggy, freezes many times a week and aps crash like clockwork. Message "System UI is not responding" pops up 5 times a week. Rebooting/restarting only helps for a few hours. I've already reset the hard drive. BACK to SQUARE ZERO in a few months.

And now USB C input is wobbly causing HUGE slow and you can imagine, even worse charging issues. Of course there's no warranty on it after 12 months--and the issues which I thought would be resolved w 3rd party "cleaning" apps only get worse and worse.

WORST phone for the money EVER.

AND it has Android 8.1 when Google is poised to release version 10!
WTF?
NEVER buying LG AGAIN.

Adam Carte

Well buddy, I hope you realize that phone is over 3 years old now... I have a v20 still that my daughter plays with but I've upgraded a couple times since. Best of luck with your future phones.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Adam Carte on December 27, 2019, 21:24:34
Well buddy, I hope you realize that phone is over 3 years old now... I have a v20 still that my daughter plays with but I've upgraded a couple times since. Best of luck with your future phones.

Well, to be fair, the iPhone 7 is also three years old and most owners would tell you that theirs' are still going strong.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview