News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell G7 15 7590 Laptop Review: Alienware Performance for Less

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2019, 19:11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell advertises its G7 15 as a mid-range gaming machine and a step below the enthusiast Alienware series. In reality, the latest G7 carries many of the same configurable options as the latest Alienware including octa-core Core i9 and GeForce RTX 2080 options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-G7-15-7590-Laptop-Review-Alienware-Performance-for-Less.437540.0.html

william blake

QuotePros
+wide range of CPU, GPU, and display options
im not sure what do i see here. since when we are talking about lineup but not the exact particular model?

CFH2019

I have the RTX 2080, OLED, with i7-9750H, and BC501 NVMe SK Hynix 512GB drive.  My Time Spy benchmarks for this system are subpar.  I am currently getting a Time Spy benchmark of 6983 in Performance mode.  This is 634 lower than Alienware m15 R2 with the same components, and 724 lower than the Alienware m15 RI with a i7-8750H CPU and same GPU and OLED.  In fact this benchmark is only a few hundred points higher than some RTX 2027 Max Q systems I tested.  For an additional $700 for the RTX 2080 Max Q I expect similar results. Not keeping a system which performs so poorly. 

OR2019

I can't find your ICM profile to download. ("users can also apply our ICM profile above")
Thanks

Deyvessh Kumar

What is RTX 2060 watt frequency comes with G7 15 7560 2019 gaming laptop?

Jay Pagola

I got a bit disappointed with this one... I use it for work, it's not super fast and I usually get the "No responding" message 5-10 times a day.... Next!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview