News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ZBook 15u G6 Laptop Review: High-contrast 4K screen shortens battery life

Started by Redaktion, October 08, 2019, 18:55:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The sixth generation of HP's ZBook 15u workstation offers a wide range of configuration options. For example, there is a 4K display, an Intel Core i7 CPU and a dedicated GPU available for around $2000. Find out if it's worth changing to this new model or whether users should rather stick to the predecessor in this review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ZBook-15u-G6-Laptop-Review-High-contrast-4K-screen-shortens-battery-life.437288.0.html

Uck

Well, that's how payed promotion articles are made now days. Put minor drawback  to the header so innovation look bad.  Wondering if Lenovo payed for that either. Apple-style marketing is killing the industry.

Sorry but no

Sorry guys but no!
Respect for the job you are doing, but something went wrong with your reviews. First I'm not HP, Lenovo, Dell or any brand fan, I just want honest reviews. If this laptop scores 81% how come same laptop scores 89 as an Elitebook 850 g5? The only difference is the cpu which on the other hand is the same Intel cpu with a bit overclocking (in turbo mode only, hence faster rise in temperature - faster throttling) and dedicated video card which obviously is a weak but certified professional video card. How come from stated 1.77kg, zbook 15u G5 become 1.94kg and G6 1.58kg - same configurations, no touch screen. Same as the G5 which score 80% and elitebook G5 89%? Ok, better display on the elitebook vs zbook G5, but you have very good display here? At the same time Lenovo T590 (which have a fair score, same as elitebook G5/6) are doing the same with P53s (T590 with weak professional GPU) which you will review soon and I believe will score a lot more than this one, even if you review the 250nits model. And again sorry, but you've lost credibility with me, which is pitty since not many detailed reviews exist..

NikoB

T580 with uhd ips (low pwm+poor brightness+low contrast+low sRGB coverage) set 91% of 98 by NB team...and perfect zbook uhd ips with much more quality only 89%?

ST

I have this laptop and after 3 weeks it stopped to work completely (motherboard issue). Unfortunately the repair needed almost 2 months waiting for the new board! Where is the HP solidity and good services? Gone forever???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview