News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Problems with XMG Ultra 17

Started by madmaxGMR, October 02, 2019, 19:09:41

Previous topic - Next topic

madmaxGMR

Ordered the laptop on 9th september. Confirmed payment the next day. Its been weeks with no email, no explanation. Had to call them after 2 weeks cause i was getting worried. They told me that one of the components (the 4k screen) wasnt in stock, and they are still waiting for it. Even though when i ordered it, the screen showed up as IN STOCK, and IT STILL SHOWS UP IN STOCK if you go on their website. Needless to say im super pissed. I have a suspicion they are waiting to order in bulk so they get cheaper prices on their orders. I cant imagine what else it could be. 5 years ago when i ordered from them, my screen started showing up dead pixels 3 months after delivery. What is it with this company and screens ?...   
If they dont have any news/delivery update by the end of the week, im cancelling my order and buying from Eurocom. To get from 3-4 days delivery to a whole month is too much. Even if the damn factory in China caught fire, there wouldnt be such a delay ffs... rant over.

XMG Community

Hi madmaxGMR,

you know what's coming now.....: would you mind sharing your order number with me via PM?

The 4K panel for XMG ULTRA 17 is AUO B173ZAN01.0. According to our ERP system, we have plenty of stock for this panel. Please share your order number, I suspect that whoever handled your order or phone call made an honest mistake.

Cheers,
XMG|Tom
Schenker Technologies GmbH
// Firmenaccount für PR & Communitypflege
Technical Support
Mo-Fr 8-18 | Sa 9-14 // Tel.: +49 341 246704-0

madmaxGMR

Read another post below, wish i saw that first before posting cause its identical to mine. Seeing how people are having the same issues,and that those long queues in the phone line sound very familiar, it looks like i have to brace for the worse. At least im not feeling crazy anymore for freaking out.     
Maybe make some sort of announcement that you are having issues, and guestimate a new delivery date ? I dont know...

XMG Community

Hi madmaxGMR,

I've send you an update regarding your order via PM.

Cheers,
XMG|Thomas
Schenker Technologies GmbH
// Firmenaccount für PR & Communitypflege
Technical Support
Mo-Fr 8-18 | Sa 9-14 // Tel.: +49 341 246704-0

madmaxGMR

Just wanted to update. Thomas here actually moved things around and got it in manufacturing after almost a month with no news. They built it in a day, and i just got the UPS notification that it has been shipped. You germans sure are efficient when you want to be. Thank you Thomas, and also thanks to Josefin who gave me a good tip when i ordered and she was very quick with replying to emails.   
If i dont post anything else in this thread, you can assume i got it and its working fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview