News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Strix G GL531GV Laptop Review: Like a Zephyrus, but Cheaper

Started by Redaktion, August 02, 2019, 18:08:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus' Republic of Gamers lineup just got a lot bigger. The Strix G GL531 adds a splash of customizable LED colors to the series without impacting the overall performance we've come to expect from a gaming laptop. Fan noise when gaming could still use some improvement.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Strix-G-GL531GV-Laptop-Review-Like-a-Zephyrus-but-Cheaper.428247.0.html

Papp Gábor

Caius

Hi! I'm new. I wonder how I could calibrate the screen. I couldn't find ICC profiles for this. Please help me! Thanks!

JT

I had the opportunity to play with both the 15" and 17" sizes before purchase and the cooling difference is noticeable. The 17" model has much more air intake holes, around 30% more. Besides that, the heat dispersion is also a valid factor for this size difference with the same hardware installed.

Kulpreet

If anyone wants to watch the unboxing this laptop, you can go on youtube and search from Asus Kulpreet, you will get the video.

All the best

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview