News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oukitel K9 smartphone review: Gigantic smartphone at an affordable price

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2019, 23:49:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Oukitel K9 sets out to be one of the cheapest smartphones with a display size that goes beyond 7 inches. Alongside the large display, it also offers a big battery and an up-to-date Android Pie system. In which areas Oukitel cut corners with the K9 in the end, we will show in our review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oukitel-K9-smartphone-review-Gigantic-smartphone-at-an-affordable-price.428173.0.html

Juan Cuesta

Thanks for this great article!
It has a very wide and comprenhensive analysis that I hadn't find in other web pages.
If I can ask, for a user that would use it as a small travel tablet for films, Netflix and games and that doesn't care about camera, Would you recommend this Oukitel K9 or the Xiaomi Mi Max 3?
Thanks in advance.
J

Paul "HisEvilness"

Very detailed post with a great rundown on specs and everything you need to know when buying a mobile device.

Tom Newin

Very valuable and in-depth article.
The article has been found very helpful in all features compared.
Loving it. 
Your time and effort have been appreciated.

John burkes

Can I transfer my data from my huawei phone to the k9 if so how do I do it,regards john

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview