News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell confirms that the next XPS 15 will not have the DPC latency issues of the XPS 15 9570

Started by Redaktion, June 05, 2019, 13:02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell has not yet eliminated the DPC latency issues that have been affecting the XPS 15 9570, but it has promised that they will not be present on its successor, the XPS 15 7590.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-confirms-that-the-next-XPS-15-will-not-have-the-DPC-latency-issues-of-the-XPS-15-9570.423048.0.html

DellUser

I do not think that there is a single person on the planet (other than the author of this article maybe) who believes what Dell representatives say.  :) :p

Ryan

You deleted my comments? Seriously? Are you bought by Dell?! I thought this website is trustworthy

Ryan

rowboat

The previous models Dell XPS 9560 and 9550 need to be addressed, all suffering from the same latency issue.

noiseboy

Just received a new 7590. Initial testing showed acceptable DPC latency but after updates including the BIOS, latency has gone off the scale.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview