News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 15 Base Model (i7-8750H, GTX 1060 Max-Q) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, October 26, 2018, 22:05:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Perhaps surprisingly, the new Blade 15 Base Model does a few things better than the original Advanced Model while retailing for hundreds of dollars less. Find out here how Razer managed to switch things up in all the right places to create the most affordable 15-inch Blade laptop yet.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-15-Base-Model-i7-8750H-GTX-1060-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.343591.0.html

Blade is not bad but all that green paint is exorbitant.

Similarly built Clevo P955EP6 is $1,400 USD and comes with a full 1060 and a 144Hz FHD IPS screen. 3rd party warranty and international service is top notch as well, whereas Razer is...  self-explanatory.

Just for the fact that the company actively deters RMA, I would steer clear.

hfm

It's extremely interesting that the "load average" noise is nearly a full 3db lower than the "load maximum" noise level. Especially considering it's not dbA, which might explain it if the fan had a strange characteristic or defect at a specific lower rpm.

william blake

51.3 dB during gaming? the dream.
all media completely misses the point with "gaming laptops"
they should be on the consumers side, not on oems side.
so
-"look at fps!" is wrong
-"6 cores and 1060|70 is an overkill for a 2kg laptop. you cant play without cooling pad and your ears would be dead. how about 4 cores and 1050ti with a slightly lower settings? for a much less money?" is right.

Alcatraz Warlord

Was there no gaming mode for this model? Were you using Balanced mode to test? It seems like the TDP is not reaching the 45W cap.

NeuralHacker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview