News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad E570 (7200U, HD Display) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, October 05, 2017, 20:41:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Disappointing screen. With the ThinkPad E570, Lenovo delivers a quiet, enduring office machine that serves with a good keyboard and lightning-fast NVMe SSD. The HD screen is a complete disappointment.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-E570-7200U-HD-Display-Laptop-Review.257488.0.html

SimonAB

Tweaker

Junk screen.  I guess there is your answer to the question where all the cheap Chinese LCDs go.

d'Halleweyn Jan

I bought this laptop in february 2017 for not less than 815 € directly from LENOVO. I was expecting quality for that amount of money but this purchase was a big disapointment.
The technology of this laptop seems completely outdated: this computer is very, very slow: starting up takes several minutes; it is noisy and I have to pass my fingertip serveral times before the fingerprint reader can identify me. My former SAMSUNG laptop I bought 7 years ago was vastly more performant than this Thinkpad E570. 

Ryan L

I am not much of a tech guy, but this laptop has yet to make me regret purchasing it. It handles school works beautifully, Halo reach runs smoothly during, and after class, and the beast comes with a large variety of ports, making it suitable for almost every projector. The battery life, on the other hand, is rather disappointing; maybe I've beaten the c*** out of it, but still, it's down to about 2 or 3 hours of screen time before it needs to go back to the charging block, and only about 30 minutes when it's running Reach ;).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview