News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T570 (Core i5, Full-HD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, April 19, 2017, 05:41:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More compact. Lenovo equips its 15-inch business classic with a new case and offers an attractive package in many areas. However, there are still some performance bugs, and the Chinese manufacturer still uses a mediocre Full HD panel.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T570-Core-i5-Full-HD-Laptop-Review.213184.0.html

Puppy

Julie

Lenovo finally dispatched the lighted reliable laptop and now the spare replacement battery  01AV425 is easy to find.

RTH

Everyone told me that the reason my business laptops had such a short lifespan were b/c I was buying Dell and not Lenovo. They said that the ThinkPad was a high quality business grade laptop that should last for years.

So I paid more this past time for a Lenovo ThinkPad T570. It's been a total lemon.

In just over 2 years, it has had 3 major hardware problems. And my experience with Lenovo on the warranty for it has been just as bad as my experience has been with the actual laptop quality. At this point, Lenovo won't give me support, or reply to my follow-up letter asking for help.

So... I would NOT recommend Lenovo if you are looking for an upgrade in quality on a PC laptop.

Brian

I have my T570 sitting next to me that I stopped using. Just like RTH, I had two motherboards replaced, both with bad NVMe controllers. After the second replacement, I just got another ThinkPad (using a T470p instead). That was now two years ago and the one I am using now still goes strong.

I looked at it again, thinking to see if there is a way to get around that in the future. However, I have to say that the quality expected from ThinkPad ain't in this device, particularly for a T-series device. Just picking the device up, it flexes a lot more than I care for (some flex is ok, but the T470p feels better constructed.) The Tx70 series ones were the last new models I worked on, so I don't know if anything changed, but it got me worried.

I really don't want this to be the measure of ThinkPads.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview