News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG G752VS Notebook Preview

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2016, 06:20:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Desktop! replacement. The latest model of the ROG-series is supposed to be a big leap in terms of performance. Thanks to the brand-new and powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 from the new Pascal lineup, the chances are not bad. This article will find out whether this plan works and if Asus can beat the rivals.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-G752VS-Notebook-Preview.171608.0.html

Stexsy

alen

not really...this is a extreme scenario ....the laptop wont reach this kind of temp when gaming at max settings!

win vs droid

4.5kg , so heavy , gaming notebook cant pair with long battery life? if that is the concept ,why dont we just use desktop with half the price .
i'm using HP Envy 7 , also facing battery not long enough problem. i prefer 7-8 hours wifi battery life.

qweq

I can't understand how someone would buy something like this with a big ugly red plastic exhaust at the back. Looks very bulky too.

Pelle

Quote from: qweq on August 24, 2016, 03:10:26
I can't understand how someone would buy something like this with a big ugly red plastic exhaust at the back. Looks very bulky too.

Becuase i just sold my Asus ROG G752VT for a more powerful Asus ROG G752VS.Thats why. :)

Jojo Kracko

I see Asus STILL insists on going with the non-standard single wide zero key on the numpad.   At least they got the IPS/Matte screen right this time.

Too bad I'll still have to look to their competitors for a proper numpad - again.

dadimadi

when will you guys revieuw the MSİ GT73VR and when will you guys revieuw a new laptop with 4k panel?

Florian Glaser

Quote from: dadimadi on August 25, 2016, 11:50:08
when will you guys revieuw the MSİ GT73VR and when will you guys revieuw a new laptop with 4k panel?

The GT73VR is here by now. The review should come in 1-2 weeks.

wk2211

I bought a G751VY less than a month ago and it certainly performs well even with a "slow GTX 980M 8GB".

I had a G74 years ago and an oversized laptop is something that is always necessary to understand is not optional with Asus but there are benefits to cooling and noise as a result.

I don't know why but I really think Asus could include a ROG USB drive for the drivers/restore image. I also found it odd that they didn't include the additional screw for the M.2 drive!

Tiago

Quote from: dadimadi on August 25, 2016, 11:50:08

Hi. There are already a review of the MSI GT73VR, but in the deutsch notebookcheck. You can found in this link: http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-MSI-GT73VR-6RE-Titan-Notebook.172354.0.html
It is in deutsch, but with chrome you can translate the page.
In my opinion, is a waste of time read that review. The notebookcheck is working for the MSI, doing marketing for the brand. It is a shame see the notebookcheck doing that. This model, the G752VS have the same review value as the msi gt72vr, what can´t be possible, because the msi is more lauder, the temps are higher, the cpu is worst, dont, have NVMe SSD PCIE, only have a 60Hz screen, and only have one M2 slot. So, i ask to the notebookcheck, how the msi takes the same value of Asus?

Zoro

From the review for MSI GT73VR:

Screen:
"1920x1080 Pixel 127 PPI, N173HHE-G32 (CMN1747), IPS, Full HD, 120 Hz,"
I don't understand how did you miss that, but MSI has a 120 hz panel as well;

SSD:
"und zwei je 256 GByte große NVMe-SSDs im RAID-0"
GT73VR has TWO NVMe SSDs in Raid0;

CPUs are SAME: i7 6820HK in both laptops;

I don't even know why i'm wasting my time answering your comment.

Tiago

Hi Zoro. I know, you are right, the Gt73VR is better, i read the review, but you dont read my comment.
My first part of the comment was saying where we can see found the review of the new model.
The second part of the coment, i was talking and comparing the """""""MSI GT72VR"""""""""" to the Asus G752VS. The GT72VR dont have this. Read again, and than comment.

Aditya

Robert

Hello Andreas,

Thanks so much for your accurate and comprehensive reviews of the Asus G701VI and G752VS laptops; I have a few questions regarding those two machines:

1. If I install Asus Aura Sync software in the G701VI or the G752VS, can the backlight for the keyboard be changed to white?

2. Will the 100% Adobe Wide Angle display from the 6th Generation G752VS that comes with the 6700HQ i7 CPU work in the G701VI, and if so do you know the correct part number?

3. Since I'll only use it for rendering video/audio files and editing photos with creative cloud, watching movies, music videos and blogging; what settings would you recommend, so it stays cool all day as to preclude reducing the life of its' components?

4. While I prefer the sound quality of the G701VI due to its' ESS Sabre DAC & Amp; if the 100% Adobe wide angle display from the G752VS isn't compatible, do you know the part number for the Blu-Ray drive that comes with the G752VS as well as the required driver?

5. Since I'll need to switch the keyboard and palm-rest assembly with the German version; do you know the part numbers required to convert the G701VI as well as the G752VS, and where to purchase the referenced parts for shipment to the United States?

Thanks again for your help with this and enjoy your week.

Best Regards - Robert

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview