News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG G752VS Notebook Preview

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2016, 06:20:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Dal

I wouldn't recommend this laptop. The Thunderbolt 3 does not work; after many, many attempts to get it working.
The service from Asus is appalling; they have incorrectly diagnosed every time I've called (around 7 times); they've helped once after 2 weeks and that was only due to Microsoft having a go at them for taking 2 weeks to diagnose a tiny fault. I cannot slag them off enough!
AVOID ASUS AND BUY AN ALTERNATIVE BRAND! Read their customer reviews before purchasing!

Vilmir

Not sure anybody will read a comment on an almost 3 years old laptop.
I have been using this unti for the last 2 years as a couch gaming laptop.
The build quality is catastrophic, the display response time is below my expectations and it's crazily heavy on the laps.
But at the end, I really love it. It is super silent, relatively to other gaming laptops, even after 2 hours of 3d gaming. It gets a bit hot for the laps, but never too hot. And most important, it packs even power to play comfortably in 1080p @60 FPS in 2019.
I considered to update it with a RTX Max-Q 15' this year, but at the end it still is a good laptop for me.
Voila, thanks for reading.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview