News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppomart reveals OnePlus 2 Specs

Started by Redaktion, July 20, 2015, 23:16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Oppo OnePlus 2's specs have been leaked by Oppomart ahead of any announcement.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppomart-reveals-OnePlus-2-Specs.146720.0.html

CA BO

After owning a oneplus one for more than a year now, looking at the specs of the upcoming big brother, I can't wait to upgrade. Another flagship killer. Well done OPO team.

Sid

A correction....
It's not Oppo OnePlus 2, One is the company and it's like One +Two

Sohby

Sid, I agree on one point, OPPO and OnePlus are two different brands. But Oneplus is the company name, and One or Two are the products names ( https://oneplus.net/privacy-and-legal ).

Please authors, correct the misunderstanding between OPPO and OP-O.

Really appreciate the work you do, btw.

Sid

@Sohby, Yup. Was confused with the (+) in their logo. Thanks for correcting.

joseph.lambert

Hey guys,
Thanks for pointing out my error, I've fixed the article!
Joe Lambert

Rosso

The Chinese man behind Oppomart stole me 400 euros:
I buy a Huawei p6+ , the man sent me a used Huawei p6.
When i contacted him he said me to send back the phone, i paid to send back the phone.
I track the packet, after more 2  month the packet arrived to oppomart, I contacted him and he said:
"I'm sorry the packet arrived empty are you sure you put the phone inside?"
PayPal time expired so I have no way to reclaim my money, be very carefull with this fraud from Oppomart.com
If you suffer the same fraud please report here is the only way to stop this

Codrut Nistor

Rosso, where are you located? Was it INSURED SHIPPING? You should try filing a complaint to the postal service as well. I live in Romania and it happened to me a few times (a long time ago, but the idea remains) to send/receive packages with the content actually STOLEN. Fortunately, it wasn't about the money, it were gifts I sent or received to a friend. Kinda lame, in fact, but the idea is that, in your case, it may not be the Oppomart guy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview