News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Iconia Tab 8 W W1-810-16HN Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2015, 04:28:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Surfboard. Acer's Iconia Tab 8 W is an 8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet available for around 150 Euros. The tablet features the same hardware as the competition: a bright IPS screen, a Bay Trail processor, 1 GB of working memory, and 32 GB of storage capacity. Does the Iconia have a unique selling point at all?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Iconia-Tab-8-W-W1-810-16HN-Tablet-Review.134615.0.html

abysas

Please, correct the feature list if indeed there is no HDMI output:
Connections
1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, Audio Connections: audio, Card Reader: micro-SD, Sensors: orientation sensor, TPM 2.0

A. Santos

I must add screen is locked at 62 Hz. Bad por emulation or games fixed to 30-60 fps. :(

Anonymous

I should also mention that the stock charger takes forever to charge the tablet, at times the power consumption was more than the power being pumped into the battery.

alex

I can not unlocked Tab , help survive , what metod , write here :

Shirley Lewis

I am an owner of a model model number above and from the day i received it has been a problem, firstly the tablet over heated, and constantly shut down, when i asked the seller about the issue he said it was normal but it's not working at all and no help from the company website.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview