News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MatePad Pro 13.2 review - Creative tablet with high-precision stylus

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2024, 16:06:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MatePad Pro 13.2 not only offers a large display, but also a stylus with NearLink technology for the first time, which promises a significant improvement in terms of precision and latency. But entertainment is not neglected either with HDR support and six speakers. An all-rounder?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MatePad-Pro-13-2-review-Creative-tablet-with-high-precision-stylus.805229.0.html

Swizzy

Nah for that price it lacks too many features. Might as well pick a samsung tablet for that kind of money.

NikoB

I see that there is a theme of obvious fake data on the PWM frequency, inflated by several times from the real ones, which has never happened before on AMOLED matrices even close. And because At the same time, the author does not perform hardware calibration and does NOT check the native contrast. On AMOLED matrices this automatically leads to extremely sad consequences.

I doubt the validity of the data in this review.

NikoB

I fundamentally hate and cannot stand AMOLED screens. I have never in my life seen AMOLED on smartphones and tablets without flickering at low brightness levels, and these are exactly the working brightness levels of all streets.

Well, secondly, I can't stand tablets. And not only that, just like smartphones, these are extremely dangerous devices (especially for children) - they are held tightly to the tissues of the body, and there have already been plenty of scandals with violations of SAR tests.

I prefer laptops - it is at least 30-40cm from the body tissues along the radiating antennas of wi-fi/cellular networks, i.e. it is hundreds of times safer, especially for children.

LL

We know you cannot stand much things NikoB, the problem is that you want to enforce your views in others...

Anyway tablets are a very confortable devices for me, have a comparatively weak one but  it has been very good for a fast use, travel and when i need a screen bigger than the smartphone. Hotspot from the phone to the tablet and i can fill forms in many sites i need to while traveling.

Ando

Don't mind with the lack of Google but the SoC kills this excellent tablet. If it's been priced modestly, then it's perfect but this is a flagship grade pricing sporting a mid-class chipset.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview