News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5: August-bound foldable will not adopt the Galaxy S23's 50 MP camera

Started by Redaktion, March 13, 2023, 10:34:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak has now revealed information on the cameras of Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Z Fold5 and Galaxy Z Flip5 foldable phones. As previously reported, the Z Fold5 will not adopt the S23 Ultra's 200 MP camera; the Galaxy Z Flip5 looks set for a main camera upgrade, however, but not to the S23's 50 MP shooter.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Flip5-August-bound-foldable-will-not-adopt-the-Galaxy-S23-s-50-MP-camera.700620.0.html

Steve Flowers

The inferior cameras on he foldables is what is keeping me from buying one.  Sounds like the next Z is a non-starter, too.  Too bad.

Samsung S21 Ultra Case

Thank you for bringing the such topic to light, I really loved the concept of your article. Thanks for sharing this information. It's a great source of knowledge; I think it will be helpful for a lot of people who are looking for learning more about Samsung galaxy z flip5: august-bound foldable will not adopt the galaxy s23's 50 mp camera. If possible visit this website geniunerawhideleather.com to gain more idea or tips on the same.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview