News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eunorau Flash e-bike with 220-mile range has just arrived

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2023, 12:35:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eunorau has launched an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its Flash e-bike series. The electric bicycle can have a 2,808 Wh battery, providing up to 220 miles (~350 km) assistance range between charges. Other features include fat tires, hydraulic lockout suspension and a 150 Lux headlight.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eunorau-Flash-e-bike-with-220-mile-range-has-just-arrived.705661.0.html

Joe

What bullcrap is that 💀 My bike has 2112 wh in battery capacity and I only get a range of 50-60 miles. They're overestimating the range by 3x. 💀

And why are you people making an article on this scam?

geemy

Quote from: Joe on April 06, 2023, 12:04:05What bullcrap is that 💀 My bike has 2112 wh in battery capacity and I only get a range of 50-60 miles. They're overestimating the range by 3x. 💀

And why are you people making an article on this scam?
Seems like you have a crappy bike. all bike manufacturers advertise range at medium assist level and with pedalling, because that's how ebikes are supposed to be used. if you want to use just the throttle, you can and you re going to lose range. a 2808Wh 3 battery configuration is interesting because everyone can choose the best compromise between price, weight and range. it's still the biggest ebike battery capacity on the market, and easily 3x bigger than the average size.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview