News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Windows 11 Moment 2 update brings AI-powered Bing to the taskbar among other noteworthy changes, can brick taskbar tweaks like StartAllBack

Started by Redaktion, March 02, 2023, 18:18:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new Windows 11 update has dropped bringing with it the much-hyped AI-powered Bing directly to the taskbar. The new update also offers energy saving recommendations, Braille display support in Narrator, tablet mode improvements, and more. Microsoft is also updating in-box apps such as Notepad with tabs, Snipping Tool with screen recording, and Phone Link with iOS integration for Windows Insiders.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Windows-11-Moment-2-update-brings-AI-powered-Bing-to-the-taskbar-among-other-noteworthy-changes-can-brick-taskbar-tweaks-like-StartAllBack.698188.0.html

kek

Me: "Hmmmm Gee I wonder if W11 is stable enough for daily use"

Me: **reads about another update bricking something**

Me: "Well, nvm, W10 is good enough for another half a decade"

Hunter2020

Which genius thought of this:

To copy/move a file, right click, then click on more options.  Genius stuff!  Before (Windows 7/8/10) only took 1 click to do something as simple as file copy, now takes 2-3 times longer... brilliant!

GT

as a developer, i have to copy compiled files from 1 directory to another frequently and i sometimes have more than 3 or 4 windows explorer folders open at a go. startallback is the 1 functionality that is making windows 11 a pain in the a** to use.
have been waiting since windows 11 beta release for windows to fix this. regret upgrading to windows 11. 10 was the most perfect version windows this far. 11 is worst than vista! at least vista didn't break productivity!

Alexander_

Quote from: GT on March 03, 2023, 02:43:07i sometimes have more than 3 or 4 windows explorer folders open
for Windows OS there is an incredibly convenient tool - Total Commander [from Ghisler].
If you are a developer, then you simply have to try to use it for a certain time (on each of the panels it is possible to keep open at least 20 tabs and at the same time - the file manager works flawlessly).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview