News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Budget-friendly Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3i laptop with RTX 3050 hits lowest price ever on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, February 09, 2023, 22:40:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's entry-level gaming laptop with an RTX 3050 might be a decent choice for gamers who are on a rather tight budget and can live with the fact that the 120Hz display of the IdeaPad Gaming 3i is really dim and not particularly colorful.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Budget-friendly-Lenovo-IdeaPad-Gaming-3i-laptop-with-RTX-3050-hits-lowest-price-ever-on-Amazon.692169.0.html

Erik

I think you've linked the wrong article, that review is for an earlier Tiger Lake configuration with RTX 3050Ti, you've also reviewed the AMD configuration with R5 6600H and RTX 3050 here: notebookcheck.net/Ryzen-5-6600H-performance-debut-Lenovo-IdeaPad-Gaming-3-15ARH7-Laptop-Review.647422.0.html

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Erik on February 10, 2023, 07:27:33I think you've linked the wrong article, that review is for an earlier Tiger Lake configuration with RTX 3050Ti, you've also reviewed the AMD configuration with R5 6600H and RTX 3050 here: notebookcheck.net/Ryzen-5-6600H-performance-debut-Lenovo-IdeaPad-Gaming-3-15ARH7-Laptop-Review.647422.0.html

Hi Erik,
you're right, that's the review I was referring to in the text. I've fixed the link now, thank you for letting me know!

Lenetra

I was looking for a cheap hundred dollar laptop because I'm not wealthy or rich but all I keep finding are high prices

RobertJasiek

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview