News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Stark Xiaomi 13 price hike over Xiaomi 12 causes leaker to justify rationale

Started by Redaktion, November 24, 2022, 23:50:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reports out of China have suggested that Xiaomi will implement a considerable price hike for the upcoming Xiaomi 13 series over the previous-generation Xiaomi 12 devices. However, a noted leaker has offered some justification for the hefty Xiaomi 13 price tags, with both upgraded components and volatile exchange rates playing their parts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stark-Xiaomi-13-price-hike-over-Xiaomi-12-causes-leaker-to-justify-rationale.670485.0.html

silliepc003

xiaomi miui 13 team need to redo their whole sheet OS! who put a 10 second delay prompt on unsecure apps? android users wants freedom ! even samsung or vivo does not slow a user down for 10 seconds for unsecure apps prompt! and miui 13 optimisation soo freakings stupid that it closes my torrent app and game when i multitask! literally not helping me to work faster on phone. and the alarm clock turn off still have question off today or weekly. seriously wth!! and the Always on display can sleep itself after it detect inactivity, then whats the point of setting always on AOD? Xiaomi miui 13 is the dumbest OS ever design with lots of ads and problems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview